Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kindle's Extraordinary Abilities

Hello All!

Yesterday, I sent an email to my brother and father. I also checked my inbox on Gmail.
Big deal, right?

I did it through my Kindle.

What? I thought it was an eBook? I thought it was just for reading.

I was so wrong. It's a PC in the guise of an eBook. And Amazon hasn't really pushed this fact at all. Amazing.

This widget is seriously blowing my mind.

So, not only can you send and receive emails, you can go on GoogleMaps, use Google411, check facts on wikipedia, surf the web, wirelessly for free.

Yes, for free.

You heard me right. The Kindle's internet capability is totally free.

It's a wireless laptop, a beautiful eBook, a stunning use of ePaper. So many things in one!

Also, you can go on Project Gutenberg, download any of the classic books they've got online, and drop them onto your Kindle for 10 cents a book.

10 cents a book!

Moby Dick = ten cents.
Huckleberry Finn = ten cents.
The Epic of Gilgamesh = ten cents.

This thing is above and beyond. Get one, it's fabulous.

Love,

Jackson

No comments: