Friday, March 28, 2008

Second Life (For My Shoes)



Hello All,

Jackson here.

I am truly at my unhappiest when I have to throw things away. Coffee filters, magazines, egg shells, anything. I always think: there goes something that could've been something.

With that in mind, I want to tell you about Best Shoe Repair.

Best Shoe Repair sits on 8th Ave. betwixt 20th and 21st St.

The good, hard-working people at Best Shoe Repair took my ancient New Balances, so old they were basically ghost shoes, and totally revived them.

Now, unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to take a "before" picture, but here's the "after":


Old on the top.


New on the bottom!

Not only did they fix my shoes, they super-fixed them with hard-core, city-stompin', hiking boot soles! Blammy!

Now my little New Balances will easily last me another five years, and you know what I'll do when they wear out again?

Take them right back to:
Best Shoe & Leather Repair
203 8th Ave, New York, NY
(212) 645-2902


Thanks guys for fixing my shoes!

No comments: