Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've been gone.

Hello All!

Wow, it feels like a long time since last I posted. For that I apologize.
I will let you all in on a little semi-secret:

SuperForest NYC is about to undergo a radical change.

You see, I've always wanted to work with children. Since I was little I've always enjoyed entertaining and interacting with kids. I truly feel that children are where it's at.

Children have an innate understanding of right and wrong, goodness and waste.

I respect and enjoy the viewpoints and insights I've gotten throughout years of working with and around kids.

And so that is what SuperForest NYC is going to be.

A place for positive, green, respectful action, for young and old alike.

A community for those who need community. Jokes for those who need to smile. Solutions for those who seek answers. Plus lots and lots of singing and dancing.

What does all this mean?

You'll have to wait and find out!!!

Hee hee hee!

We are hard at work on the "new way" and I will be posting and explaining more as time goes by. So keep checking SFNYC for more of the good stuff.

I hope this finds all of you in good health.

All my love,

Jackson

No comments: