Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TED Talks



I am completely addicted to the TED Talks!

Okay, TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a yearly conference where great minds get together and share great ideas.
(TED Wiki)

Now, you can access all of those incredible ideas online, in a superclean site.

Beyond the incredible ideas, the site is SO user friendly. You wanna download just the audio? Fine. Where do you want it, ipod or desktop?


This week, I've watched Will Wright discuss his incredible new game, Spore.


I've seen Dean Kamen discuss DEKA's bionic arm.


I've nodded enthusiastically as Gever Tulley highlights 5 dangerous things you should let your kid do.


I've sat astounded as David Gallo showed off the incredible underwater exploits of the octopus.


And that's just a smidge of an incredibly diverse and inspiring set of lectures and talks:



All for free! All for you! Whenev's you want! Such a mind-blowing resource!

I love the internet.

The Beatles were right: It's getting so much better, all the time.

Be excellent to each other.

-J

No comments: