Monday, July 14, 2008

SuperForester Jaell Presents: The AutoCanoe!



Hello All!

We put out a call for writers and contributors last week and SuperForester Jaell has answered the call.

I'll let Jaell take it from here.

Hey everybody. I'd like to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Jaell and it is pronounced "Jay-elle". It looks like I'll be sharing some of the superforesty things I find while I'm looking around my little world with you. I just graduated from the University of Minnesota and am living in the moderately sunny but mostly cloudy tundra of the Twin Cities. I don't remember how I came across superforest a few months ago, but its been a bookmark of choice for me everyday. I hope you find the things I share interesting, educational, whimsical, awe-inspiring, flirtatious... well, I'm kidding about that last one. Happy reading!!

Its always been a dream of mine to live on land and water equally... to have a harmonious transition between landmasses. To be self sufficient in these transitions. To move like frogs or alligators. Well now, that dream can come true for everyone. Thanks to the Autocanoe Company.

(check it out!)








What is even better is you can't order the canoe, but you can order the plan. Way to get people out there building things for themselves, Autocanoe! Keep it up.

I can't wait for the electric powered canoe coming out soon.

-Jaell

(Jackson here again. Awesome work, Jaell! Welcome to Team SuperForest!
Look out for further posts from Jaell coming soon.)

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

That is really cool and a great introduction to Jaell's writing prowess. Great to read you, looking forward to more of your posts!