Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Hello All!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting.

If you read this blog, then you know that I live in Brooklyn. I didn't, however, grow up in Brooklyn. I grew up on the garden island of Kauai.

So recently I went from this:



To this:



To be honest, it's taken my brain several days to catch up with my body.

The idea of spending any more time than necessary in front of the Truth Box (computer) while in this incredible place is alien to me.

My reasoning: Superforest can have 46 weeks a year of my undiluted, unwavering, diligence and enthusiasm. The remaining two weeks are mine to recharge.

Every moment I spend in Kauai is like a week at a health spa, (not that I've ever spent a week at a health spa.) I can feel my cells repairing themselves with every breath I take.

I will resume posting joyously in 2008.

And so, all my love to all of you gentle people, Christmas Eve, in the year two thousand and seven.

Be safe, be happy, and be excellent to each other.

Love,

Jackson

No comments: