Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm a Pink! (Who's With Me?)

Good Morning!

I woke up this beautiful Monday having realized something:

I'm a Pink!

What does that mean, you ask?

Basically, I'm pro-human!
I'm for humans living the fullest, happiest lives they can, and I will work as hard as I can to influence a future like that.

I'm for debt-relief, care-packages, aid packages, help of any kind for anybody. I'm for soup kitchens, charitable outreach, street clinics, state sponsored rehabilitation programs, donorship, volunteerism. I'm for humans helping humans.

I stand for the downtrodden, the abused, the forgotten, the lost, the lonely, the desperate. If I had the means I would create a system to reach out to and support all that needed supporting.

That's what SuperForest is for me.

Slowly I am trying to create a system for connecting people and supporting positivity.

Why?

I cannot think of anything better or nobler to do.
I want to spend the rest of my life working to help the people around me.

I want to struggle, to taste failure, to be discouraged, and I want to struggle some more. I want to overcome.

Under our skin, we're all Pink.


Yay!!!!


-J

No comments: