Sunday, December 16, 2007

Things I Love: My Radius Toothbrush



I've been rockin' the Radius Source toothbrush for about three months now.

I love it so much, I had to tell you about it.

Firstly, it's the best eco-friendly toothbrush I've yet seen.

It's got a handle made from renewable wood and CORN PLASTIC. Nebraska Corn Plastic! Yee-haw! Feels good in the hand, looks soft but is really tough and durable.

The heads are replaceable! This lo-tech solution uses 1/5th the materials and energy as tossing an entire toothbrush every time you get a new one. Creamy.

Finally, because the heads are replaceable, the toothbrush easily switches over to accommodate lefties! Being a lefty myself, I appreciate this gesture.

And the extra wide head and soft bristles feel good against the gums and leave the mouth feeling scrubbed and renewed.

A fine toothbrush if you happen to need one.



Check out their site here: Radius .com.

No comments: