Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DRINK ME ALICE~

On a trip to Germany recently we noticed quite quickly how much teeny tinier dwellings are. Cars, restaurants, pubs, stores, schools, hotels, spas, you name it and they were mostly smaller. After a few days it just felt so nice to be in these closer quarters and I started thinking about the place I dwell in here in Texas. I wondered if there were people out there that preferred smaller spaces to live in. And then I found tumbleweed houses!









Under 100 square feet! Could you do it?

Love,

teeny tiny TV

4 comments:

Kate said...

I want one! I have been looking for a good way/excuse to cut excess out of my life.

deannagabriel said...

i remember cbs sunday morning [some of the best 90 minutes of television out there--so good, in fact, that i dvr it!] doing a story on this some time ago. i was fascinated. bill geist actually just revisited the tumbleweed tiny house company a couple of weeks ago in one of his ending segments as well. while i dont know if i could do it myself, its still chock full of awesome design concepts...

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Jay Shafer is amazing. I interviewed him for my blog a while back with regard to his tiny homes (there are a few different models) and his environmental awareness. You can check it out if you have a minute :)

Here

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Mini life in mini world.