Monday, August 25, 2008

SuperForester Spoon Presents: Daughtry - What About Now



Hey Yo!

A few weeks back, we started Ask SuperForest, our very own advice column.
Our first (and currently only) question came from SuperForester Spoon in Florida.

(You can read his question and our answer right here.)

Today, Spoon sent in his first post!

Hey everyone!

My name is James but most people refer to me as Spoon. I stumbled across Superforest a few months ago through Jason Mraz's site (not unlike some other folks out there) and have been hooked ever since.


I am a student as well as a musician and employee. I love anything that has to do with music, reading, films and especially things that have to do with Florida.

I was born and raised in the Sunshine State, which is still hurting in some areas because of the recent Tropical Storm Fay. So when I found Daughtry's "What About Now" video I was personally touched because of what is happening to thousands of people across this state, several of whom I personally know.

If you ever find yourself asking, "What can I do to make a difference?" The answer is simple: You ARE the difference. You ARE the change.

Get out there and create some good vibes, you will be surprised to see just how many you get back in return :)

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday and may the sun shine down you all!

Sincerely,

Spoon



Sadly, the video has embedding disabled. No matter, click on any above picture to see it on youtube.

Awesome!

Great first post, Spoon!

And if you've got a question you'd like Team SuperForest to answer, email asksuperforest@gmail.com. Yes, do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy what a great video! So touching... thanks for sharing this with us Spoon!

Jackson Nash said...

It kind of blew me away.
The groups they referenced were amazing, and the way they handled the subject matter was excellent.

Jackson Nash said...

Nice one, Spoon.