Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Favors

Hey Y'all!

Will you please do us a solid?

Tell all your friends and loved ones to read SuperForest.

We are a very nice site. We work hard to provide you with the very best inspiring news and original content because we love you, and we want you to be happy.

You are the very best, and you deserve good news and good thoughts, entirely free of banner ads and pop-ups, just the way you like it.

Thank you very much.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Love to All,

Team SuperForest

4 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Good to see the faces behind the content! I have a link to you guys on my blog so I'm sure a lot of readers have checked you out. Will keep spreading the love though :)

Jackson Nash said...

Chucka, you awesome.
You were gone for a bit. We missed you.
Welcome back.

SI-FA-SI said...

Yep, already spreaded the word and linked with your banner in my blog.
I guess all the people who read this blog will do the same automatically:-)
You sound like cool and positive folks:-)
And this corner is cosy for all the visitors, any could feel a "Forester":-)
Stay like this!
Bacioni (tr:big kisses)

Silvia

Anonymous said...

As I'm writing this there are two peeps watching over my shoulder, being introduced to this awesome place :D