Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"A" is for Peace




Peace branding is so much fun!
For now I'm giving up on the idea of creating one single, solitary image for Peace. Now I'm thinking the new way might be to create thousands. I might do the whole alphabet!

That's the thing. Peace is complex. War is quite easy. Pick up a rock, throw it, you're at war.

Peace requires skill and diplomacy, as well as compassion. So why not try to create a multitude of images that signify the many facets of what makes Peace so sexy?

That's what I'm thinking.

War may have the guns and the money, but Peace has the tools and the talent. Plus, Peace gets to laugh and fall in love. War can't beat that.

-Jackson

2 comments:

j said...

i definitely like this idea... you could even go into characters for other languages :)

Anonymous said...

I want superforest merchandise with these beautiful draw-rings