Friday, August 22, 2008

Phantom Planet: Raise the Dead!



Los Angeles based band Phantom Planet have put out an incredible new album, with one of the hottest singles I've ever heard. No joke. It's e-p-i-c.

A good song to get your weekend started off right.

Raise The Dead - Phantom Planet

The lovely lads in Phantom Planet have been a good friend of SuperForest's for a long, long time. It's good to see their fourth album come so correct.

Go, PP!

Love,

Jackson and Team SuperForest.

P.S. You like that song? You'll like this song.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

Phantom Planet=Love

maybe super forest could help me. PP is playing here (I love seeing them live) on my birthday, but another band (Jukebox The Ghost in case you were wondering)is playing here for the first time the same night at a different venue.

I'd already considered merging the two shows together, but apparently that's impossible, so what would you do?

Jackson Nash said...

We'd go see Phantom Planet.