Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The "New" Age

Dear America,
Welcome to a new chapter of your story. This is a chapter full of peace and prosperity. This is a chapter full of hope and positivity. This is your rebirth.



Take in a moment to soak in the grandiose nature of what has just happened to our country. Take this beautiful moment in this nation’s history to live in the now, share hugs, smiles and kisses because this is one for the history books. It is a “first” that could happen only once and we are all so very fortunate to have experienced it.

YES

WE

DID!

2 comments:

spoon said...

What a beautiful video. Who sings that?

Carla said...

I love that song! So romantic. For some reason, that song was stuck in my head all day yesterday, so I figured I'd share it. It's a Bright Eyes song off their album "I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning".