Good day SuperForest folk,
I've long been mesmerised by the beauty of photographs taken with LOMO cameras. They tend to have a subtle haziness and mystery, which makes them a little more interesting than regular shots.
Here are a few golden rules of lomography:
1. Take your LOMO with you wherever you go
2. Use it all the time – day and night
3. Lomography does not interfere with your life – it's a part of it
4. Get as close as possible to the objects of your lomographic desire
5. Don't think
6. Be fast
7. You don't have to know what's going to be captured on your film
8. Shoot from the hip
9. Screw the rules
Check out these few gems, thanks to We Heart It.