Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why So Serious?




Good Morning SuperForest!!!

As you go through your day today, remember the importance of smiling and having fun.
There is a revolution in progress and it needs smiles and laughs.

I sometimes get so caught up in the events that shape our world and how to see the bright side of things that I find myself up to my neck in serious.

Why so serious?!

We are all in this together. This wonderful, opportunity-filled spinning ball of metal, dancing through the blackness of space. This marvelous Earth.

What a great time.

Come better or worse, you will find me laughing, thrilled to watch the dance.

If you can remember, think about the dance as you shimmy through your day.

Much love to you all,

-Jackson

1 comment:

Alan Halsted said...

Thanks Jackson! A great thought to start my day!