Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bike Hero

About a year ago, Guitar Hero became somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine. I played often but the novelty of the whole thing sort of wore out after a while. I’ve noticed that this has become a recent trend with a lot of the latest video games, people become consumed by them and after a while, they just sort of forget about it. Well I just found a healthy solution to this problem. Take a look at this...



I can’t even begin to imagine how long it took to arrange this but I loved every second of it. A high five to Jaron Albertin for directing this. Now, I fully understand that this viral video could’ve been created with the underlying purpose of promoting one of the “hottest gifts” of the holiday season but I chose to view this video differently. Through the SuperForest lens I saw a video that was not only healthy and promotes exercise, but a video whose creativity is beyond words. Instead of promoting Guitar Hero World Tour, let’s imagine this is promoting bikes and spending time with friends and loved ones to create something truly spectacular. Now those are two gifts that should top any holiday wish list.

Love to All,

Carla

No comments: