Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Clean Coal vs. Canary!



I just got an email from the We campaign.

They have a new site and spot about the current state of clean coal technology, and boy is it a hoot.
Yes, I actually just wrote that.

Give the Clean Coal/This is Reality site a gander. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. The site made me laugh out loud multiple times, and made me very hopeful.

If more environmental information was available in a format this agreeable, this charming, the world would be a sweeter smelling, more sustainable place.

Well done We campaign and well done This is Reality.


1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

I know, the poor canary lol. So informative though! I wrote about this as well right after seeing the commercial during Meet the Press this past Sunday.

If you want you can check it out