Friday, October 10, 2008

A Positive Thought...

It's amazing how you find words of wisdom when you need them the most. What's even more amazing is how words of wisdom sometimes have the ability to find you. A few days ago, I was feeling overwhelmed with all of the stuff I had to do that day (A feeling I'm sure all of you have experienced at least once). Amidst my personal panic my sister came across a piece of paper deep within the dark confines of a forgotten purse. "Here, this is for you" she said and handed me the folded message.

This is what it read...


Planning brings your future into the present.

"It isn't enough just to want something. You've got to ask yourself, "What am I going to do to get the things I want?"
You're going to need a plan.
Your problem is to bridge the gap that exists between where you are now and the goals that you need to reach.
With a definite step by step plan, you cannot fail because each step will carry you closer to your next step, like a track.
All you need is the plan, the road map and the courage to press on to your destination.
Knowing where you're going is all you need to get there.
You can't get lost on a straight road."
-Author Unknown

Putting aside the initial "creepiness" factor of the whole story, it was a pretty neat thing to read. So maybe this too will find you in a time of need.

Have a great weekend!
Namaste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent analogy not only for business but for life.